201 Terra Mare is so ideally situated; one can virtually park your car at the beginning of your holiday and have no need to use it again for your entire stay.
- 201 Terra Mare is in easy walking distance of the Umhlanga Village and several upmarket restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The facilities on offer are exceptional. There are numerous hotels in the immediate vicinity where children can enjoy ten pin bowling, game arcades etc.
- For the water enthusiasts, there is deep sea fishing, dolphin viewing, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing or just relaxing on the beaches or taking a long leisurely walk or a jog on the 5km beach promenade.
- There are several world class golf courses in the immediate vicinity.
- 201 Terra Mare is a five minute drive from Gateway, (the largest shopping and entertainment centre in the Southern Hemisphere), twenty minute drive from Durban and the International Conference Centre (I. C. C.)
- A private first world hospital is a five minutes drive away by car. Sibaya Casino is only a five minute drive away.
Ushaka Marine World is just a 20 minute drive from 201 Terra Mare.
- Take a ride in the cable car to the top of the Moses Mabhida Stadium (home of the 2010 Football Word Cup) and enjoy spectacular views of Durban and the entire coastline as far as the eye can see.
- Hire a segway or a bicycle and ride along the magnificent Durban beach front promenade. (A definite “must’ on your things to do)
- Umhlanga Rocks is the jewel of the KwaZulu-Natal coastline and is one of the most sought after holiday resorts in South Africa whilst still retaining its unique seaside village feel.
- If you are looking for a holiday, at any time of the year, Umhlanga is definitely “first choice”.